In the early hours of Saturday, Fire and Rescue NSW crews contained a blaze in a residential garage.
Emergency services were alerted to reports of a garage fire at a Maria Avenue address in Burrill Lake about 5.30am on Saturday, October 6.
Upon arrival crews saw a large column of smoke from the rear of the property, a Fire and Rescue NSW spokesman said.
Three Fire and Rescue crews from Ulladulla and Batemans Bay attended, with support from Rural Fire Service, he said.
Crews then began to contain the fire from the outside of the building. About 6am crews had extinguished the blaze.
No other properties were affected. No injuries were reported.
A Batemans Bay hazmat crew was called to contain asbestos in the garage structure, the spokesman said, before finishing at the scene about 8.20am.
No indication of cause was reported by Fire and Rescue NSW. The site was handed back to the owner once operations were completed.