Along with blossoming trees and warmer weather, spring brings with it a raft of exciting new ranges from homewares and furniture designers, such as GlobeWest, which recently introduced its Collections 2020. Here are five key looks from the Australian furniture brand's design manager, Keti Lytras.
- To invite connectivity and promote face-to-face conversation, introduce a round or oval table.
- Natural elements continue their importance. Style with nature's colours such as ecru, sand and natural oak to ignite a sense of calm and wellbeing in the home.
- Go for pared back spaces. Showcase the beauty of bold forms and natural materials that really ground a room.
- Lighten the space with golden highlights, soft beige and pops of colour in cobalt blue and emerald green.
- Comfort is everything. Double pillowing and ultra-soft materials summon relaxation, while cocoon-like forms bring a sense of being embraced.
Hello Spring is supported by the following businesses. Click the link to learn more: