Cricket NSW's very popular Woolworths Cricket Blast holiday clinics will return to the Shoalhaven in January.
Powered by the Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder, these clinics, which will take place at 49 venues including Hayden Drexel Oval on January 18 and 19 from 9-12pm, are the perfect holiday activity for any child aged five to 11 years looking to experience cricket in a COVID-safe, fun, inclusive and friendly environment.
Cricket NSW general manager community cricket experiences Joanne Scanlon said the organisation will be delivering more school holiday clinics of Australia's favourite summer sport than ever before.
"Cricket NSW is looking forward to partnering with both Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder to deliver another series of our very popular holiday clinics throughout January," Scanlon said.
"Tailored to children aged between five and 11 years and for all abilities, these clinics will introduce participants to cricket through fun and engaging, game-based activities led by specialist coaches.
"The clinics are a great way for kids to get active in an outdoor setting, make new friends, and boost their confidence and self-esteem as they learn new skills.
"Clinics are taking place throughout the state but with places limited per location, we encourage everyone to secure their spot early."
About the Cricket NSW Woolworths Cricket Blast holiday clinics:
- An entry-level school holiday cricket program.
- Emphasis on fun and participation.
- Action-packed sessions developing batting, bowling and fielding skills.
- All cricket equipment will be provided by Cricket NSW.
- Each participant will receive a Cricket Blast Pack with a free item (watch or sunnies).
- Each participant will also get to take part in a Sixers or Thunder arts activity and design their own mini bats (which they get to keep).
- Exclusive membership and ticketing offers for Sydney Sixers or Sydney Thunder BBLI11 games.
To register for this summer, please visit here.